There are two (2) picnic shelters located in the Township of King which are available for rent.
# of Picnic Tables
Available for Rent
Memorial Park (25 Doctors Lane, King City)
Centennial Park (14855 Jane St, King City)
Cold Creek (14125 11th Concession, Nobleton)
Nobleton Community Park
(15 Old King Rd, Nobleton)
To book one of our Picnic Shelters contact email@example.com or 905-833-5321 ext. 5221
Nobleton Lions Community Outdoor Pool
The Township of King's Outdoor Pool is located at 15 Old King Road, Nobleton, ON (behind the Nobleton Arena). It is open from June to August. For more information on Swimming Lessons or Public Swim Times and Prices, click here.
The pool is available for rent on weekends and holidays from 10:00am to 1:00pm. For more information or to book the pool contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-833-5321 ext. 5221.
There are three (3) Splashpads located within the Township of King:
- Hickstead Park - 21 Summit Ridge, Schomberg
- Tasca Park - 49 Parkheights Trail, Nobleton
- Memorial Park - 25 Doctors Lane, King City
The Splashpads are open from June to the end of September
Cold Creek Conservation Challenge Course
Visit Cold Creek Conservation Area anytime during the day to enjoy our 6.5km marked nature trail complete with informational signage. For more information on Cold Creek visit their website.
- Two (2) indoor structures (Education Centre and Visitors Centre)
- Picnic Shelter
- High Ropes Course
- Low Ropes Course
- Rockclimbing Wall
- Hiking Trails
Educational programs are available at Cold Creek for Schools, Camps, and clubs.
- Full day team-building programs aimed at school aged children and youth
- Half day curriculum-based education programs on diversity (grade 5 or 6) and orienteering (grade 7 or 8)
- A public nature walk focusing on plant communities
- A full day leadership and team building program for private or corporate organizations